Aloo bread kofta is an easy to prepare snacks which is loved by almost everyone.
Aloo Bread KoftaAloo bread kofta is an easy to prepare snacks which is loved by almost everyone.Jennita Josiah
Cinnamon, Clove and Cardamom (Powdered)
- Boil potatoes and grate them
- Dip the bread one by one in water and squeeze out the extra water and mash them.
- Now, mix both the grated potato and mashed bread.
- Finely chop the onions, curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Heat oil in a pan and add onions and powdered Cinnamon, Clove and Cardamom. Saute them until the onions become weightless.
- Add curry leaves and coriander leaves.
- Now add chilly powder and sounf powder and saute it until the raw smell goes off.
- Turn off the stove and add this into the bread aloo mixture.
- Add salt as per taste and mix it well.
- Make small balls of the mixture and keep them aside.
- Mix cornflour with water to make a thick mixture.
- Heat the oil for frying in a pan.
- Dip the balls in the cornflour mixture and deep fry them until they turn golden brown.
- Serve hot with ketchup.