Butter chicken is one of the recipe that is very much popular all over the world. It goes well with roti and naan.
Butter ChickenButter chicken is one of the recipe that is very much popular all over the world. It goes well with roti and naan.Jennita Josiah
Ginger Garlic Paste
Kasur Methi Little
Coriander Leaves To Garnish
- Marinate chicken with chilly powder, turmeric powder, corn flour, lime juice and salt.
- Heat oil in a pan. Fry the marinated chicken partially and keep it aside.
- Heat butter in a pan and add onions and tomato and saute it until they become soft.
- Add ginger garlic paste, garam masala, chilly powder, coriander powder, cumin powder and saute it till the raw smell goes off.
- Crush the kasur methi leaves between your palms and add it.
- Now add the fried chicken.
- Grind cashews into a smooth paste and add it to form a gravy consistency.
- Cook the gravy till the oil separates from the gravy. You can add a little water if required.
- Now, add tomato sauce and cook for 10 minutes.
- Finally, add the fresh cream and coriander leaves and turn off the stove.